Are you considering a degree in nursing?
If you are already a full-time nurse who would like to further your vocational career by completing advanced training programs, or if you are just someone who is new to the healthcare field and is serious about going into a medical field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t commute to classes at a common university classroom setting, an online nursing school can be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Concerning brand new students willing to get started working in the medical career field, high quality internet based vocational packages and customized instruction classes are designed for attaining your new degree.
Current nurses who have already got a degree might consider taking internet-based continuing education classes and campus-based health care education that can them do a better job or even continue on to attain their master’s diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are usually three ways to turn into an RN.
1. Collect your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Wrap up your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study actually finish, an associate degree is generally two to three years, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Class Options
Some men and women may want to begin with a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these individuals join job training programs which take around one year to completely finish.
LPNs attend adults and kids who have been injured, suffering, or are having problems taking care of themselves. LPNs are generally guided by RNs or physicians. Various responsibilities of the typical LPN include taking vital indicators, cleaning wounds and cuts, imparting bedside care and attention, coordinating meals and executing other types of designated assignments.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) must be licensed to work through successfully finishing all the necessary education and successfully completing an examination. While a large number of LVNs are all too often required to work a varied schedule while taking good care of their patients, being a caring individual is really important in these careers.
As you get through the majority of your courses and get near graduating, almost all colleges and schools work hard to give job placement guidance and vocation growth tips.
See these good options:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
You might be interested in more diploma alternatives in Birmingham and other areas. Look for technology classes in AL.