Are you considering a degree in nursing?
If you are already a full-time nurse who would like to further your vocational career by completing advanced training programs, or if you are just someone who is new to the healthcare field and is serious about going into a medical field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t commute to classes at a common university classroom setting, an online nursing school can be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Concerning brand new students willing to get started working in the medical career field, high quality internet based vocational packages and customized instruction classes are designed for attaining your new degree.
Current nurses who have already got a degree might consider taking internet-based continuing education classes and campus-based health care education that can them do a better job or even continue on to attain their master’s diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are usually three ways to turn into an RN.
1. Collect your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Wrap up your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study actually finish, an associate degree is generally two to three years, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Class Options
Some men and women may want to begin with a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these individuals join job training programs which take around one year to completely finish.
LPNs attend adults and kids who have been injured, suffering, or are having problems taking care of themselves. LPNs are generally guided by RNs or physicians. Various responsibilities of the typical LPN include taking vital indicators, cleaning wounds and cuts, imparting bedside care and attention, coordinating meals and executing other types of designated assignments.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) must be licensed to work through successfully finishing all the necessary education and successfully completing an examination. While a large number of LVNs are all too often required to work a varied schedule while taking good care of their patients, being a caring individual is really important in these careers.
As you get through the majority of your courses and get near graduating, almost all colleges and schools work hard to give job placement guidance and vocation growth tips.
See these good options:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
You might be interested in more diploma alternatives in Birmingham and other areas. Look for technology classes in AL.