Do you have an interest in working as a nurse?
If you are a nurse who would like to advance your career by registering for advanced education classes, or if you are a person who is new to this nursing field and is curious about entering the nursing field but doesn’t have much free time and can’t attend classes at a typical university classroom environment, then an online nursing program may be exactly what the career doctor prescribed.
For new, prospective students hoping to get involved with the health field, reliable web-based vocational opportunities and specialty training classes are available for obtaining your new degree.
Current nurses who already have got a degree might consider internet based continuing education classes and classroom-based health education to be able to them perform better at work or possibly go on in order to attain their masters diploma in health care.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are usually three alternatives to become an RN.
1. Earn your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) diploma;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree will take four years of university study earn it, the associate’s degree is often two to three years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Options
Many enrollees may like to focus on a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These students join class programs which require approximately one full year to completely finish.
LPNs attend individuals who are often hurt, in pain, or are having problems taking care of themselves. LPNs are commonly guided by RNs or medical doctors. Just a couple of the many duties of the typical LPN encompass checking a patient’s vital indicators, cleaning wounds, offering bedside care and attention, coordinating meals and beverages and performing numerous other specified responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be approved to practice through successfully completing all the necessary training and passing the state test. Because a large number of LVNs are in many cases needed to be on the job work long shifts while taking care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is fundamental in these careers.
As you get through the majority of your classes and get near graduating, the large majority of colleges and schools try hard to give you job placement guidance and career advancement advice.
Check out these schools:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Nursing- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Medical Assisting
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Phoenix students have plenty of other education choices. Look for computer science training in AZ.