Are you considering going to college for a nursing degree?
If you are already a working nurse who wants to grow your career by registering in more training classes, or if you are just someone who is new to the health care field and is serious about becoming a nurse but has personal or work responsibilities and simply can’t commute to classes at a classic college campus environment, then an online nurse training school can be just what the career doctor prescribed.
When it comes to new, prospective students wanting to get involved with the healthcare industry, suitable web-based occupational packages and specialty training courses are made for working towards your new degree.
Current nurses who currently have a diploma may take internet based continuing education instruction and classroom-based vocational training in order to them perform better at work or possibly go on in order to complete their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are usually three paths to become an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate’s diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree may take four years actually finish, the associate’s degree is commonly two to three years, and a nurse training diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Course Options
Many enrollees may choose to start with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these attendees end up in programs which take about a year to complete.
LPNs care for folks who may be injured, sick, or are having problems taking care of themselves. They are regularly led by head nurses or medical doctors. Several activities of a typical LPN encompass taking critical signs, attending to cuts and wounds, providing bedside care and attention, scheduling meals and performing other assigned activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN does need to be authorized to practice through completing the appropriate education and passing an examination. Considering the majority of LVNs are commonly needed to be on the job weekends and holidays while tending to their patients, being a caring individual is really important for these jobs.
As you get through most of your courses and get close to graduation, nearly all colleges and schools work hard to provide you with employment placement assistance and career advancement guidance.
See some local schools:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
Little Rock residents have a good deal of other education options. Look at computer science courses in AR.