Are you considering going to college for a nursing degree?
If you are already a working nurse who wants to grow your career by registering in more training classes, or if you are just someone who is new to the health care field and is serious about becoming a nurse but has personal or work responsibilities and simply can’t commute to classes at a classic college campus environment, then an online nurse training school can be just what the career doctor prescribed.
When it comes to new, prospective students wanting to get involved with the healthcare industry, suitable web-based occupational packages and specialty training courses are made for working towards your new degree.
Current nurses who currently have a diploma may take internet based continuing education instruction and classroom-based vocational training in order to them perform better at work or possibly go on in order to complete their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are usually three paths to become an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate’s diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree may take four years actually finish, the associate’s degree is commonly two to three years, and a nurse training diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Course Options
Many enrollees may choose to start with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these attendees end up in programs which take about a year to complete.
LPNs care for folks who may be injured, sick, or are having problems taking care of themselves. They are regularly led by head nurses or medical doctors. Several activities of a typical LPN encompass taking critical signs, attending to cuts and wounds, providing bedside care and attention, scheduling meals and performing other assigned activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN does need to be authorized to practice through completing the appropriate education and passing an examination. Considering the majority of LVNs are commonly needed to be on the job weekends and holidays while tending to their patients, being a caring individual is really important for these jobs.
As you get through most of your courses and get close to graduation, nearly all colleges and schools work hard to provide you with employment placement assistance and career advancement guidance.
See some local schools:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Little Rock residents have a good deal of other education options. Look at computer science courses in AR.