Are you considering a healthcare degree?
If you are already a full-time nurse who would like to further your vocational career by taking part in continuing education classes and seminars, or you are just a person new to this medical field and is considering becoming a nurse but has personal or work responsibilities and can’t commute to classes at a usual college classroom environment, then an online nurse training program may very well be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
When it comes to new, prospective students eager to get started working in the health care career field, suitable web based occupational programs and customized education classes are available for attaining your new diploma.
Professional California nurses who already have got a diploma might consider taking internet-based continuing education instruction and campus-based vocational coaching to help advance their careers and even continue on to complete their master’s degree in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three paths to wind up as an RN.
1. Collect your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) degree;
2. Finish off your associate degree in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree might take four years of university study to finish, an associates degree is roughly two years or less, and a nursing diploma may take up to three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Programs
Many applicants might choose to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such students enter programs which require about one full year to complete.
LPNs attend to kids or adults who have been hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are commonly instructed by head nurses or doctors. Just a couple of the many chores of the typical LPN include recording a patient’s vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside attention, delivering meals and beverages and carrying out other specified assignments.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be authorized to practice through successfully completing the appropriate training and successfully passing the state examination. As nearly all LVNs are sometimes expected to be on the job weekends and holidays while looking after their patients, having a caring and understand personality is extremely important in these careers.
As you pass most of your training sessions and get closer to graduation, the large majority of colleges and schools do their best to present employment placement help and vocation advancement counseling.
Here are some good choices:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- LVN to BSN
- Vocational Nursing
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
CA students have many other education options. Check out IT programs in CA.