Would a healthcare career be something you would be interested in?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your vocational career by signing up for more education classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the medical field and is thinking about going into a medical field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and simply cannot commute to school at a usual school classroom environment, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for prospective students wishing to get started in the medical care career field, high quality internet based occupational programs and specialty training systems are available for completing your new degree.
Working nurses who have already got a degree might also consider enrolling in online continuing education classes and campus-based health care coaching that might help advance their careers and possibly continue on to finish their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three means to end up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associates degree in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree normally requires four years to complete, an associate’s degree is generally generally two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Many men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These individuals apply to class programs which require around a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to folks who are often injured, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are routinely managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many chores of the typical LPN include taking critical indicators, dressing wounds, providing bedside attention, delivering meals and performing other designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be authorized to practice by finishing necessary education and successfully completing an examination. Because almost all LVNs are often times needed to be on the job at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary for these careers.
As you finish most of your required modules and get near graduating, the vast majority of schools do their best to provide you with employment placement guidance and employment development recommendations.
Consider these choices:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Students can see other options and IT classes in CT.