Would a healthcare career be something you would be interested in?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your vocational career by signing up for more education classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the medical field and is thinking about going into a medical field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and simply cannot commute to school at a usual school classroom environment, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for prospective students wishing to get started in the medical care career field, high quality internet based occupational programs and specialty training systems are available for completing your new degree.
Working nurses who have already got a degree might also consider enrolling in online continuing education classes and campus-based health care coaching that might help advance their careers and possibly continue on to finish their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three means to end up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associates degree in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree normally requires four years to complete, an associate’s degree is generally generally two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Many men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These individuals apply to class programs which require around a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to folks who are often injured, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are routinely managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many chores of the typical LPN include taking critical indicators, dressing wounds, providing bedside attention, delivering meals and performing other designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be authorized to practice by finishing necessary education and successfully completing an examination. Because almost all LVNs are often times needed to be on the job at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary for these careers.
As you finish most of your required modules and get near graduating, the vast majority of schools do their best to provide you with employment placement guidance and employment development recommendations.
Consider these choices:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Students can see other options and IT classes in CT.