Would a healthcare career be something you would be interested in?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your vocational career by signing up for more education classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the medical field and is thinking about going into a medical field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and simply cannot commute to school at a usual school classroom environment, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for prospective students wishing to get started in the medical care career field, high quality internet based occupational programs and specialty training systems are available for completing your new degree.
Working nurses who have already got a degree might also consider enrolling in online continuing education classes and campus-based health care coaching that might help advance their careers and possibly continue on to finish their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three means to end up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associates degree in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree normally requires four years to complete, an associate’s degree is generally generally two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Many men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These individuals apply to class programs which require around a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to folks who are often injured, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are routinely managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many chores of the typical LPN include taking critical indicators, dressing wounds, providing bedside attention, delivering meals and performing other designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be authorized to practice by finishing necessary education and successfully completing an examination. Because almost all LVNs are often times needed to be on the job at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary for these careers.
As you finish most of your required modules and get near graduating, the vast majority of schools do their best to provide you with employment placement guidance and employment development recommendations.
Consider these choices:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Students can see other options and IT classes in CT.