Would a healthcare career be something you would be interested in?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your vocational career by signing up for more education classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the medical field and is thinking about going into a medical field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and simply cannot commute to school at a usual school classroom environment, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for prospective students wishing to get started in the medical care career field, high quality internet based occupational programs and specialty training systems are available for completing your new degree.
Working nurses who have already got a degree might also consider enrolling in online continuing education classes and campus-based health care coaching that might help advance their careers and possibly continue on to finish their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three means to end up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associates degree in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree normally requires four years to complete, an associate’s degree is generally generally two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Many men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These individuals apply to class programs which require around a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to folks who are often injured, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are routinely managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many chores of the typical LPN include taking critical indicators, dressing wounds, providing bedside attention, delivering meals and performing other designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be authorized to practice by finishing necessary education and successfully completing an examination. Because almost all LVNs are often times needed to be on the job at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary for these careers.
As you finish most of your required modules and get near graduating, the vast majority of schools do their best to provide you with employment placement guidance and employment development recommendations.
Consider these choices:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
Students can see other options and IT classes in CT.