Would a healthcare career be something you would be interested in?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your vocational career by signing up for more education classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the medical field and is thinking about going into a medical field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and simply cannot commute to school at a usual school classroom environment, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for prospective students wishing to get started in the medical care career field, high quality internet based occupational programs and specialty training systems are available for completing your new degree.
Working nurses who have already got a degree might also consider enrolling in online continuing education classes and campus-based health care coaching that might help advance their careers and possibly continue on to finish their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three means to end up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associates degree in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree normally requires four years to complete, an associate’s degree is generally generally two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Many men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These individuals apply to class programs which require around a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to folks who are often injured, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are routinely managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many chores of the typical LPN include taking critical indicators, dressing wounds, providing bedside attention, delivering meals and performing other designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be authorized to practice by finishing necessary education and successfully completing an examination. Because almost all LVNs are often times needed to be on the job at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary for these careers.
As you finish most of your required modules and get near graduating, the vast majority of schools do their best to provide you with employment placement guidance and employment development recommendations.
Consider these choices:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- RN to BSN
Students can see other options and IT classes in CT.