Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
If you are a full-time nurse who would really like to grow your vocational career by signing up for advanced education classes and seminars, or perhaps you are a person who is new to the health care field and is intrigued by going into nursing but is strapped for time and simply cannot commute to classes at a standard school classroom environment, then an online nursing program may very well be just what the career doctor prescribed.
With respect to new students attempting to get started working in the healthcare field, good quality internet based vocational packages and specialty education courses are suitable for acquiring your new degree.
Existing nurses who currently have a degree might undertake internet-based continuing education sessions and campus-based vocational coaching in order to advance their careers or perhaps continue on to complete their graduate degree in health care.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are usually three approaches to develop into an RN.
1. Collect your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree might take four years of university study to finish, an associate’s degree is commonly two to three years, and a nurse training completion diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Many individuals might choose to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Those enrollees end up in programs which require around one year to finish.
LPNs take care of individuals who might be hurt, suffering, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are generally instructed by head nurses or medical doctors. Some responsibilities of the typical LPN include checking key vital signs, attending to wounds, giving bedside care and attention, delivering meals and executing numerous other designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be certified to work through completing the appropriate formal education and successfully completing a test. Since the majority of LVNs are in many cases required to be on the job at any hour of the day or night while tending to their patients, having a caring and understand personality is critical in these positions.
As you complete a large percentage of your courses and get near to graduation, most schools work hard to provide employment placement direction and employment advancement counseling.
Here is our short list:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Students can take a look at other options and computer science training in DE.