Have you been considering starting a career in nursing?
If you are a nurse who wishes to expand your vocational career by completing advanced training courses, or you are just a person new to this industry and is thinking about going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much free time and cannot commute to classes at a classic university campus environment, then an online nurse training program can be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new students eager to get into the medical industry, good internet based vocational packages and special instruction classes are intended for attaining your new diploma.
Current nurses who have already got their diploma may sign up for internet based continuing education instruction and campus-based medical education to help advance their careers and maybe even go on to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three means to transform into an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Complete your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree takes four years of college to complete, the associates degree is generally around two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Some students may choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these applicants join training programs which require close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs deal with folks who are injured, suffering, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are regularly guided by RNs or medical doctors. Just a few of the duties of a typical LPN consist of recording vital indicators, cleaning wounds, providing bedside care and attention, scheduling meals and carrying out additional specified activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be authorized to work through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully completing a state test. Because a large number of LVNs are many times needed to work at any hour of the day or night while tending to their patients, being very understanding is necessary for these positions.
As you finish the majority of your required classes and get closer to graduation, most schools try hard to give job placement suggestions and employment advancement advice.
Here are today’s choices:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Get Personalized Attention at UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Nursing
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Assistant
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
You can take a look at more options in Miami, Tampa, Orlando and other cities. Check out IT courses in Florida.