Have you been considering starting a career in nursing?
If you are a nurse who wishes to expand your vocational career by completing advanced training courses, or you are just a person new to this industry and is thinking about going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much free time and cannot commute to classes at a classic university campus environment, then an online nurse training program can be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new students eager to get into the medical industry, good internet based vocational packages and special instruction classes are intended for attaining your new diploma.
Current nurses who have already got their diploma may sign up for internet based continuing education instruction and campus-based medical education to help advance their careers and maybe even go on to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three means to transform into an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Complete your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree takes four years of college to complete, the associates degree is generally around two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Some students may choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these applicants join training programs which require close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs deal with folks who are injured, suffering, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are regularly guided by RNs or medical doctors. Just a few of the duties of a typical LPN consist of recording vital indicators, cleaning wounds, providing bedside care and attention, scheduling meals and carrying out additional specified activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be authorized to work through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully completing a state test. Because a large number of LVNs are many times needed to work at any hour of the day or night while tending to their patients, being very understanding is necessary for these positions.
As you finish the majority of your required classes and get closer to graduation, most schools try hard to give job placement suggestions and employment advancement advice.
Here are today’s choices:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (FastTrack)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Get personalized attention at UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at ultimatemedical.edu/gainful-employment.pdf and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement and occupations.
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (LPN to BSN) (FL)
Pursue your education with American College for Medical Careers. We offer degree and diploma programs in the allied health field at our campus in Orlando, Florida.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
You can take a look at more options in Miami, Tampa, Orlando and other cities. Check out IT courses in Florida.