Have you been considering starting a career in nursing?
If you are a nurse who wishes to expand your vocational career by completing advanced training courses, or you are just a person new to this industry and is thinking about going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much free time and cannot commute to classes at a classic university campus environment, then an online nurse training program can be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new students eager to get into the medical industry, good internet based vocational packages and special instruction classes are intended for attaining your new diploma.
Current nurses who have already got their diploma may sign up for internet based continuing education instruction and campus-based medical education to help advance their careers and maybe even go on to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three means to transform into an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Complete your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree takes four years of college to complete, the associates degree is generally around two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Some students may choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these applicants join training programs which require close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs deal with folks who are injured, suffering, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are regularly guided by RNs or medical doctors. Just a few of the duties of a typical LPN consist of recording vital indicators, cleaning wounds, providing bedside care and attention, scheduling meals and carrying out additional specified activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be authorized to work through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully completing a state test. Because a large number of LVNs are many times needed to work at any hour of the day or night while tending to their patients, being very understanding is necessary for these positions.
As you finish the majority of your required classes and get closer to graduation, most schools try hard to give job placement suggestions and employment advancement advice.
Here are today’s choices:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences - Pre-Physician Assistant Concentration
- And more...
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Nursing
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
You can take a look at more options in Miami, Tampa, Orlando and other cities. Check out IT courses in Florida.