Have you been considering starting a career in nursing?
If you are a nurse who wishes to expand your vocational career by completing advanced training courses, or you are just a person new to this industry and is thinking about going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much free time and cannot commute to classes at a classic university campus environment, then an online nurse training program can be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new students eager to get into the medical industry, good internet based vocational packages and special instruction classes are intended for attaining your new diploma.
Current nurses who have already got their diploma may sign up for internet based continuing education instruction and campus-based medical education to help advance their careers and maybe even go on to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three means to transform into an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Complete your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree takes four years of college to complete, the associates degree is generally around two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Some students may choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these applicants join training programs which require close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs deal with folks who are injured, suffering, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are regularly guided by RNs or medical doctors. Just a few of the duties of a typical LPN consist of recording vital indicators, cleaning wounds, providing bedside care and attention, scheduling meals and carrying out additional specified activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be authorized to work through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully completing a state test. Because a large number of LVNs are many times needed to work at any hour of the day or night while tending to their patients, being very understanding is necessary for these positions.
As you finish the majority of your required classes and get closer to graduation, most schools try hard to give job placement suggestions and employment advancement advice.
Here are today’s choices:
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- A.S. - Nursing
- A.S. - A.H. - Medical Assisting
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Nursing RN
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Get personalized attention at UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at ultimatemedical.edu/gainful-employment.pdf and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement and occupations.
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
Our mission is to provide career focused education for the purpose of gaining entry-level employment and advancement opportunities which will empower college students to positively contribute to their communities.
- Medical Assistant - Associate
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
You can take a look at more options in Miami, Tampa, Orlando and other cities. Check out IT courses in Florida.