Are you interested in a nursing career?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wants to grow your career by attending new training courses, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to the field and is considering becoming a nurse but doesn’t have much spare time and is unable to commute to classes at a regular college classroom setting, an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor ordered.
Concerning new students attempting to get started in the health care industry, reliable online occupational programs and unique instruction systems are designed for completing your new diploma.
Employed nurses who have a diploma may undertake internet-based continuing education classes and classroom-based health coaching in order to them perform better at work and possibly go on in order to finish their graduate degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three options to wind up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree may take four years of college actually finish, an associate degree is commonly around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Certain men and women may like to begin a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these participants enter programs which take as long as one full year to complete.
LPNs attend individuals who are often hurt, in pain, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are typically managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many activities of the typical LPN encompass checking a patient’s vital signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, providing bedside attention, coordinating meals and executing numerous other assigned assignments.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) does need to be certified to practice through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully passing an exam. As the majority of LVNs are commonly needed to work a varied schedule while taking good care of their patients, being very understanding is critical for these positions.
As you complete most of your modules and get close to graduating, the majority of schools try hard to deliver employment placement direction and career development help and advice.
Schools in this category:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Healthcare careers can be good, but you do have more career options and more local courses.