Are you interested in a nursing career?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wants to grow your career by attending new training courses, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to the field and is considering becoming a nurse but doesn’t have much spare time and is unable to commute to classes at a regular college classroom setting, an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor ordered.
Concerning new students attempting to get started in the health care industry, reliable online occupational programs and unique instruction systems are designed for completing your new diploma.
Employed nurses who have a diploma may undertake internet-based continuing education classes and classroom-based health coaching in order to them perform better at work and possibly go on in order to finish their graduate degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three options to wind up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree may take four years of college actually finish, an associate degree is commonly around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Certain men and women may like to begin a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these participants enter programs which take as long as one full year to complete.
LPNs attend individuals who are often hurt, in pain, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are typically managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many activities of the typical LPN encompass checking a patient’s vital signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, providing bedside attention, coordinating meals and executing numerous other assigned assignments.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) does need to be certified to practice through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully passing an exam. As the majority of LVNs are commonly needed to work a varied schedule while taking good care of their patients, being very understanding is critical for these positions.
As you complete most of your modules and get close to graduating, the majority of schools try hard to deliver employment placement direction and career development help and advice.
Schools in this category:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Healthcare careers can be good, but you do have more career options and more local courses.