Are you interested in a nursing career?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wants to grow your career by attending new training courses, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to the field and is considering becoming a nurse but doesn’t have much spare time and is unable to commute to classes at a regular college classroom setting, an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor ordered.
Concerning new students attempting to get started in the health care industry, reliable online occupational programs and unique instruction systems are designed for completing your new diploma.
Employed nurses who have a diploma may undertake internet-based continuing education classes and classroom-based health coaching in order to them perform better at work and possibly go on in order to finish their graduate degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three options to wind up as an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree may take four years of college actually finish, an associate degree is commonly around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Certain men and women may like to begin a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these participants enter programs which take as long as one full year to complete.
LPNs attend individuals who are often hurt, in pain, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are typically managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many activities of the typical LPN encompass checking a patient’s vital signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, providing bedside attention, coordinating meals and executing numerous other assigned assignments.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) does need to be certified to practice through completing the appropriate classes and training and successfully passing an exam. As the majority of LVNs are commonly needed to work a varied schedule while taking good care of their patients, being very understanding is critical for these positions.
As you complete most of your modules and get close to graduating, the majority of schools try hard to deliver employment placement direction and career development help and advice.
Schools in this category:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Healthcare careers can be good, but you do have more career options and more local courses.