Thinking about going into nursing?
If you are already a professional nurse who really wants to expand your vocational career by completing new training classes and seminars, or if you are just a person who is new to the health care field and is serious about entering the nursing field but is strapped for time and cannot attend school at a traditional university classroom setting, an online nurse training program can be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to new students seeking to get started working in the medical care industry, suitable internet based vocational packages and customized instruction classes are made for obtaining your new diploma.
Employed nurses who have a diploma may consider taking web-based continuing education classes and campus-based healthcare training to help them do a better job and even move on to earn their masters degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three alternatives to get to be an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish off your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree will take four years of college to complete, the associates degree is often two to three years or less, and a nursing diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Class Alternatives
Many applicants may wish to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Most of these trainees end up in training programs which take approximately a year to complete.
LPNs look after people who have been injured, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are often supervised by head nurses or doctors. Some assignments of a typical LPN include checking critical signs, dressing wounds, administering bedside care, preparing meals and performing other assigned assignments.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN must be approved to practice through successfully finishing all the necessary coursework and passing a test. Considering that nearly all LVNs are commonly needed to work at different times of the day and night while taking care of their patients, being a caring individual is fundamental for these positions.
As you get through the majority of your courses and get close to graduating, the majority of schools try hard to furnish job placement suggestions and vocation development tips.
Schools to take a look at:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- Nursing Education (AD)
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Don’t forget your other options in other Boise schools.