Thinking about majoring in nursing or healthcare?
If you are already a working nurse who would like to expand your career by enrolling in new education classes, or if you are just a person who is new to the career field and is interested in entering the nursing field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and is not able to commute to school at a standard school campus setting, an online nurse training school might be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
Concerning new, prospective students looking to get into the healthcare career field, good quality web based vocational packages and specialized education systems are made for attaining your new diploma.
Current nurses who already have got their diploma might sign up for internet based continuing education sessions and campus-based healthcare training that might help them perform better at work and maybe even move on to earn their master’s diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are usually three routes to end up as an RN.
1. Collect your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish off your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree normally requires four years of university study to complete, an associate degree is often generally two years, and a nursing diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Course Options
Many applicants may like to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these students apply to class programs which require just a year to finish.
LPNs deal with adults and kids who have been injured, sick, or can’t take care of themselves. They are normally instructed by RNs or medical doctors. Some assignments of a typical LPN consist of checking key vital indicators, dressing wounds and cuts, offering bedside care, delivering meals and carrying out numerous other specified activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN must be authorized to work through successfully completing all the necessary formal training and passing a test. Considering the fact that nearly all LVNs are regularly needed to work at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is vital for these positions.
As you go through most of your courses and get near to graduating, almost all colleges and schools work hard to present job placement suggestions and vocation growth guidance.
Some local and online schools:
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- B.S. Nursing - Post Licensure (RN-BSN)
- M.S. Nursing - Nursing Education
- And more...
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
You aren’t stuck with just this career field. There are other career options.