Are you interested in becoming a nurse?
If you are a nurse who wants to advance your professional career by enrolling in more training classes, or you are someone who is new to this nursing field and is considering going into nursing but doesn’t have much spare time and is unable to commute to school at a standard school campus environment, then an online nursing program can be exactly what the career doctor recommended.
When it comes to prospective students wanting to get involved in the medical career field, reputable online vocational programs and focused training courses are available for working towards your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have a degree might enroll in online continuing education instruction and classroom-based healthcare training to help advance their careers and possibly continue on in order to attain their graduate diploma in healthcare.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are really three approaches to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Complete your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree is going to take four years to complete, the associate’s degree is commonly two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Some men and women may choose to pursue a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these attendees enter class programs which require as long as a year to finish.
LPNs care for kids or adults who are hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are regularly managed by RNs or physicians. Various activities of the typical LPN include obtaining key vital signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, rendering bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and executing other specified duties.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be certified to practice through finishing the appropriate education and successfully passing a state test. Given that many LVNs are frequently required to work at any hour of the day or night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is critical in these jobs.
As you complete a large percentage of your required courses and get closer to graduation, nearly all schools work hard to provide you with employment placement guidelines and employment advancement tips.
A few local and online options:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Nursing, AAS
- Medical Clinical Specialties, AAS
- Medical Assistant
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
There are other options in IN if you want to look. More at http://www.onlinembaschools.org