Are you interested in becoming a nurse?
If you are a nurse who wants to advance your professional career by enrolling in more training classes, or you are someone who is new to this nursing field and is considering going into nursing but doesn’t have much spare time and is unable to commute to school at a standard school campus environment, then an online nursing program can be exactly what the career doctor recommended.
When it comes to prospective students wanting to get involved in the medical career field, reputable online vocational programs and focused training courses are available for working towards your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have a degree might enroll in online continuing education instruction and classroom-based healthcare training to help advance their careers and possibly continue on in order to attain their graduate diploma in healthcare.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are really three approaches to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Complete your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree is going to take four years to complete, the associate’s degree is commonly two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Some men and women may choose to pursue a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these attendees enter class programs which require as long as a year to finish.
LPNs care for kids or adults who are hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are regularly managed by RNs or physicians. Various activities of the typical LPN include obtaining key vital signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, rendering bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and executing other specified duties.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be certified to practice through finishing the appropriate education and successfully passing a state test. Given that many LVNs are frequently required to work at any hour of the day or night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is critical in these jobs.
As you complete a large percentage of your required courses and get closer to graduation, nearly all schools work hard to provide you with employment placement guidelines and employment advancement tips.
A few local and online options:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
There are other options in IN if you want to look. More at http://www.onlinembaschools.org