Are you interested in becoming a nurse?
If you are a nurse who wants to advance your professional career by enrolling in more training classes, or you are someone who is new to this nursing field and is considering going into nursing but doesn’t have much spare time and is unable to commute to school at a standard school campus environment, then an online nursing program can be exactly what the career doctor recommended.
When it comes to prospective students wanting to get involved in the medical career field, reputable online vocational programs and focused training courses are available for working towards your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have a degree might enroll in online continuing education instruction and classroom-based healthcare training to help advance their careers and possibly continue on in order to attain their graduate diploma in healthcare.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are really three approaches to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Complete your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree is going to take four years to complete, the associate’s degree is commonly two years, and a nursing completion diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Some men and women may choose to pursue a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these attendees enter class programs which require as long as a year to finish.
LPNs care for kids or adults who are hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are regularly managed by RNs or physicians. Various activities of the typical LPN include obtaining key vital signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, rendering bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and executing other specified duties.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be certified to practice through finishing the appropriate education and successfully passing a state test. Given that many LVNs are frequently required to work at any hour of the day or night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is critical in these jobs.
As you complete a large percentage of your required courses and get closer to graduation, nearly all schools work hard to provide you with employment placement guidelines and employment advancement tips.
A few local and online options:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
There are other options in IN if you want to look. More at http://www.onlinembaschools.org