So, you’re thinking about majoring in healthcare?
If you are already a working nurse who seriously wants to advance your professional career by completing advanced training classes, or maybe you are an individual new to the healthcare industry and is considering going into a medical field but is strapped for time and can’t attend classes at a regular college classroom setting, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to new students eager to get started working in the health field, reliable web based vocational opportunities and specialty education courses are designed for working on your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might consider taking internet-based continuing education sessions and classroom-based vocational coaching to help them do a better job and maybe even move on to finish their masters diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three routes to transform into an RN.
1. Get your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish your associates degree in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will take four years to complete, an associates degree about generally two years, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Many enrollees will want to pursue a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enroll in programs which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend kids or adults who have been hurt, sick, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are normally managed by head nurses or doctors. Numerous tasks of a LPN involve taking critical indicators, cleaning wounds, offering bedside care, scheduling meals and beverages and carrying out many other designated responsibilities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) must be certified to work through successfully finishing necessary training and passing an exam. Since almost all LVNs are sometimes needed to work work long shifts while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is crucial for these positions.
As you wrap up many of your required courses and get closer to graduating, virtually all schools work real hard to furnish job placement assistance and career advancement counselling.
Local or online choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
There are more options in IA if you care to look. More at http://OnlineMBASchools.org