So, you’re thinking about majoring in healthcare?
If you are already a working nurse who seriously wants to advance your professional career by completing advanced training classes, or maybe you are an individual new to the healthcare industry and is considering going into a medical field but is strapped for time and can’t attend classes at a regular college classroom setting, an online nursing school could be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to new students eager to get started working in the health field, reliable web based vocational opportunities and specialty education courses are designed for working on your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might consider taking internet-based continuing education sessions and classroom-based vocational coaching to help them do a better job and maybe even move on to finish their masters diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three routes to transform into an RN.
1. Get your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish your associates degree in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will take four years to complete, an associates degree about generally two years, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Many enrollees will want to pursue a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enroll in programs which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend kids or adults who have been hurt, sick, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are normally managed by head nurses or doctors. Numerous tasks of a LPN involve taking critical indicators, cleaning wounds, offering bedside care, scheduling meals and beverages and carrying out many other designated responsibilities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) must be certified to work through successfully finishing necessary training and passing an exam. Since almost all LVNs are sometimes needed to work work long shifts while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is crucial for these positions.
As you wrap up many of your required courses and get closer to graduating, virtually all schools work real hard to furnish job placement assistance and career advancement counselling.
Local or online choices:
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- And more...
Now you don't have to leave home to earn a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree from Northern Illinois University!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for RNs
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Medical Assistant
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
There are more options in IA if you care to look. More at http://OnlineMBASchools.org