Are you right for a career in nursing?
If you are already a working nurse who would really like to grow your career by registering in more training courses, or perhaps you are a person who is brand new to this career field and is looking into becoming a nurse but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and simply cannot attend school at a conventional college campus setting, an online nursing school could be exactly what the career doctor ordered.
For new students attempting to get started in the health field, reputable internet based vocational opportunities and special instruction classes are available for acquiring your new degree.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree can also consider enrolling in web-based continuing education classes and classroom-based vocational coaching to be able to them at their job and maybe even go on to attain their masters degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are generally three options to turn into an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelors of science diploma in nursing) diploma;
2. Wrap up your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years of college to finish, an associate degree about generally two years, and a nursing diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Class Options
Some individuals may wish to pursue a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Those enrollees go into job training programs which require close to a year to finish.
LPNs look after adults and kids who may be hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are often led by head nurses or medical doctors. Just a couple of the many tasks of a LPN include recording critical signs, cleaning cuts and wounds, offering bedside attention, prepping meals and performing additional specified obligations.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) has to be accredited to work by completing the appropriate coursework and successfully passing the state test. While nearly all LVNs are commonly expected to work at any hour of the day or night while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is very important for these careers.
As you complete a large percentage of your classes and get closer to graduation, the large majority of colleges and schools work hard to furnish job placement suggestions and employment advancement guidance.
Here are a few choices:
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
There are other schools in KS to look at. Go to http://www.OnlineMBAschools.org