Are you thinking about starting a career in nursing?
If you are already a professional nurse who wants to further your career by completing continuing education courses, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to the medical field and is attracted to going into the nursing field but is tight on time and is unable to commute to classes at a conventional university classroom environment, then an online nurse training program might be exactly what the career doctor prescribed.
For the purpose of new students seeking to get into the health care field, reputable online vocational packages and focused instruction systems are available for working towards your new degree.
Current nurses who have already got a diploma may enroll in web-based continuing education programs and classroom-based health coaching to advance their careers and maybe even move on to complete their graduate diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three alternatives to develop into an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Earn a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree will require four years from a Kentucky college to earn it, an associates degree is roughly around two years, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Course Options
Some men and women may choose to begin with a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. A majority of these applicants start programs which take roughly one year to completely finish.
LPNs attend individuals who may be hurt, in pain, or are having problems taking care of themselves. LPNs are typically led by head nurses or doctors. Just a couple of the many tasks of a typical LPN encompass taking a patient’s vital indicators, attending to wounds and cuts, delivering bedside attention, preparing meals and beverages and carrying out other types of specified responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) must be licensed to work by completing necessary classes and training and passing an examination. Because many LVNs are often required to work at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being very understanding is very important for these careers.
As you finish the majority of your modules and get close to graduation, the vast majority of schools work real hard to provide job placement help and employment advancement counseling.
Take a look at some choices:
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- B.S. Nursing - Post Licensure (RN-BSN)
- M.S. Nursing - Nursing Education
- And more...
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
KY has career options in business as well. Go to www.onlinembaschools.org