Being a nurse isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
If you are a full-time nurse who hopes to grow your professional career by completing more training classes, or perhaps you are just a person who is brand new to this nursing field and is looking into going into a healthcare field but has personal or work responsibilities and just can’t commute to school at a standard college classroom setting, an online nurse training school can be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
For the purpose of new students attempting to get started in the medical care field, high quality web-based vocational opportunities and customized training classes are intended for working on your new diploma.
Professional nurses who already have a degree may consider signing up for internet-based continuing education classes and campus-based healthcare training in order to them perform better at work or perhaps go on to attain their masters diploma in medical care.
How to become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are really three alternatives to end up an RN.
1. Get your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Wrap up your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree is going to take four years of college in order to complete, an associate degree is about two to three years or less, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Programs
Certain individuals might choose to pursue a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These students go into job training programs which take approximately one year to complete.
LPNs treat adults and kids who may be hurt, in pain, or are having problems taking care of themselves. LPNs are commonly led by head nurses or physicians. Various duties of a LPN involve taking a patient’s vital signs, attending to wounds, imparting bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and undertaking many other assigned obligations.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN does need to be authorized to practice through successfully completing the required formal coursework and passing an examination. Given that a large number of LVNs are commonly needed to work work long shifts while tending to their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is fundamental in these careers.
As you finish off many of your required courses and get close to graduating, the vast majority of schools work hard to deliver employment placement guidelines and career advancement help and advice.
Check out some options:
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
LA also has career alternatives in business. Go to Online MBA Schools.