Being a nurse can be a good career, but is it right for you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to advance your career by attending more education classes and seminars, or perhaps you are an individual new to the career field and is interested in becoming a nurse but doesn’t have much free time and is unable to attend school at a common school classroom environment, an online nursing school might be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Prospective new students who want to get into the healthcare industry should seek out good quality web-based occupational programs and instruction systems specially intended for obtaining your new degree.
Existing nurses who already have their degree might think about taking internet based continuing education sessions and classroom-based health coaching that might help them perform better at work or maybe even continue on in order to attain their masters degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three paths to end up as an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Earn your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor degree takes four years in order to complete, an associate degree is about two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
Maine LPN, LVN and Online Classes
Certain applicants might choose to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such applicants enter job training programs which require roughly one year to completely finish.
LPNs treat individuals who are often injured, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are typically guided by head nurses or physicians. Various assignments of the typical LPN consist of obtaining key vital indicators, attending to wounds, giving bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and undertaking other types of designated obligations.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN does need to be approved to work through completing necessary coursework and successfully completing an exam. While nearly all LVNs are often required to work work long shifts while looking after their patients, having a caring and understand personality is essential for these jobs.
As you get through many of your modules and get near to graduation, almost all schools work hard to give employment placement aid and vocation advancement help and advice.
Check out some popular choices:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
There are more career options in ME, visit http://www.OnlineMbaSchools.org