Being a nurse can be a good career, but is it right for you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to advance your career by attending more education classes and seminars, or perhaps you are an individual new to the career field and is interested in becoming a nurse but doesn’t have much free time and is unable to attend school at a common school classroom environment, an online nursing school might be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Prospective new students who want to get into the healthcare industry should seek out good quality web-based occupational programs and instruction systems specially intended for obtaining your new degree.
Existing nurses who already have their degree might think about taking internet based continuing education sessions and classroom-based health coaching that might help them perform better at work or maybe even continue on in order to attain their masters degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three paths to end up as an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Earn your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor degree takes four years in order to complete, an associate degree is about two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma may take up to three years.
Maine LPN, LVN and Online Classes
Certain applicants might choose to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such applicants enter job training programs which require roughly one year to completely finish.
LPNs treat individuals who are often injured, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are typically guided by head nurses or physicians. Various assignments of the typical LPN consist of obtaining key vital indicators, attending to wounds, giving bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and undertaking other types of designated obligations.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN does need to be approved to work through completing necessary coursework and successfully completing an exam. While nearly all LVNs are often required to work work long shifts while looking after their patients, having a caring and understand personality is essential for these jobs.
As you get through many of your modules and get near to graduation, almost all schools work hard to give employment placement aid and vocation advancement help and advice.
Check out some popular choices:
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
There are more career options in ME, visit http://www.OnlineMbaSchools.org