Could you see yourself working as a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who really wants to expand your professional career by registering for more education classes and seminars, or if you are someone who is new to this career field and is contemplating going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t attend school at a usual college campus setting, an online nursing school can be just what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for brand new students willing to get started in the medical care field, reputable web-based vocational opportunities and special training classes are made for acquiring your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might think about taking web-based continuing education lessons and campus-based vocational education to be able to advance their careers and even continue on in order to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three approaches to transform into an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate degree in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study to finish, the associate’s degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Options
Some men and women might choose to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enter programs which take around one full year to finish.
LPNs deal with adults and kids who are hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or medical doctors. Some tasks of a typical LPN consist of recording key vital signs, attending to wounds and cuts, administering bedside care and attention, delivering meals and performing other types of assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be accredited to practice by successfully finishing necessary education and successfully passing the state examination. Considering that a large number of LVNs are often times expected to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is imperative for these positions.
As you finish off a large percentage of your required training sessions and get near to graduating, virtually all colleges and schools do their best to provide you with job placement suggestions and employment growth tips.
Schools in Maryland or online:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Healthcare isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of others, including business. Visit http://Onlinembaschools.org