Could you see yourself working as a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who really wants to expand your professional career by registering for more education classes and seminars, or if you are someone who is new to this career field and is contemplating going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t attend school at a usual college campus setting, an online nursing school can be just what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for brand new students willing to get started in the medical care field, reputable web-based vocational opportunities and special training classes are made for acquiring your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might think about taking web-based continuing education lessons and campus-based vocational education to be able to advance their careers and even continue on in order to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three approaches to transform into an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate degree in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study to finish, the associate’s degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Options
Some men and women might choose to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enter programs which take around one full year to finish.
LPNs deal with adults and kids who are hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or medical doctors. Some tasks of a typical LPN consist of recording key vital signs, attending to wounds and cuts, administering bedside care and attention, delivering meals and performing other types of assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be accredited to practice by successfully finishing necessary education and successfully passing the state examination. Considering that a large number of LVNs are often times expected to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is imperative for these positions.
As you finish off a large percentage of your required training sessions and get near to graduating, virtually all colleges and schools do their best to provide you with job placement suggestions and employment growth tips.
Schools in Maryland or online:
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
- Professional Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Healthcare isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of others, including business. Visit http://Onlinembaschools.org