Could you see yourself working as a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who really wants to expand your professional career by registering for more education classes and seminars, or if you are someone who is new to this career field and is contemplating going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t attend school at a usual college campus setting, an online nursing school can be just what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for brand new students willing to get started in the medical care field, reputable web-based vocational opportunities and special training classes are made for acquiring your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might think about taking web-based continuing education lessons and campus-based vocational education to be able to advance their careers and even continue on in order to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three approaches to transform into an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate degree in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study to finish, the associate’s degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Options
Some men and women might choose to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enter programs which take around one full year to finish.
LPNs deal with adults and kids who are hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or medical doctors. Some tasks of a typical LPN consist of recording key vital signs, attending to wounds and cuts, administering bedside care and attention, delivering meals and performing other types of assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be accredited to practice by successfully finishing necessary education and successfully passing the state examination. Considering that a large number of LVNs are often times expected to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is imperative for these positions.
As you finish off a large percentage of your required training sessions and get near to graduating, virtually all colleges and schools do their best to provide you with job placement suggestions and employment growth tips.
Schools in Maryland or online:
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Healthcare isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of others, including business. Visit http://Onlinembaschools.org