Could you see yourself working as a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who really wants to expand your professional career by registering for more education classes and seminars, or if you are someone who is new to this career field and is contemplating going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t attend school at a usual college campus setting, an online nursing school can be just what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for brand new students willing to get started in the medical care field, reputable web-based vocational opportunities and special training classes are made for acquiring your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might think about taking web-based continuing education lessons and campus-based vocational education to be able to advance their careers and even continue on in order to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three approaches to transform into an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate degree in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study to finish, the associate’s degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Options
Some men and women might choose to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enter programs which take around one full year to finish.
LPNs deal with adults and kids who are hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or medical doctors. Some tasks of a typical LPN consist of recording key vital signs, attending to wounds and cuts, administering bedside care and attention, delivering meals and performing other types of assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be accredited to practice by successfully finishing necessary education and successfully passing the state examination. Considering that a large number of LVNs are often times expected to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is imperative for these positions.
As you finish off a large percentage of your required training sessions and get near to graduating, virtually all colleges and schools do their best to provide you with job placement suggestions and employment growth tips.
Schools in Maryland or online:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- And more...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
Healthcare isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of others, including business. Visit http://Onlinembaschools.org