Could you see yourself working as a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who really wants to expand your professional career by registering for more education classes and seminars, or if you are someone who is new to this career field and is contemplating going into a healthcare field but doesn’t have much spare time and just can’t attend school at a usual college campus setting, an online nursing school can be just what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for brand new students willing to get started in the medical care field, reputable web-based vocational opportunities and special training classes are made for acquiring your new diploma.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree might think about taking web-based continuing education lessons and campus-based vocational education to be able to advance their careers and even continue on in order to get their master’s diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three approaches to transform into an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) diploma;
2. Earn your associate degree in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree may take four years of university study to finish, the associate’s degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Options
Some men and women might choose to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of individuals enter programs which take around one full year to finish.
LPNs deal with adults and kids who are hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or medical doctors. Some tasks of a typical LPN consist of recording key vital signs, attending to wounds and cuts, administering bedside care and attention, delivering meals and performing other types of assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be accredited to practice by successfully finishing necessary education and successfully passing the state examination. Considering that a large number of LVNs are often times expected to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is imperative for these positions.
As you finish off a large percentage of your required training sessions and get near to graduating, virtually all colleges and schools do their best to provide you with job placement suggestions and employment growth tips.
Schools in Maryland or online:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- RN to BSN
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
Healthcare isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of others, including business. Visit http://Onlinembaschools.org