Do you think you would match well with a career as a nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who seriously wants to advance your professional career by registering in advanced training classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the career field and is thinking of becoming a nurse but is tight on time and is unable to attend school at a typical university campus setting, an online nurse training school might be just what the career doctor ordered.
Designed for prospective students looking to get started in the health care career field, suitable online occupational opportunities and focused instruction classes are intended for acquiring your new degree.
Experienced nurses who have a degree may consider taking web-based continuing education lessons and classroom-based medical coaching in order to advance their careers or maybe even go on to attain their masters diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to get to be an RN.
1. Receive your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) degree;
2. Wrap up your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree may take four years of college earn it, the associates degree about two to three years or less, and a nurse training diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may want to start with a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such students enroll in job training programs which take as long as one year to finish.
LPNs care for individuals who might be hurt, suffering, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are regularly instructed by RNs or doctors. Some chores of a LPN consist of recording a patient’s vital indicators, attending to cuts and wounds, delivering bedside care and attention, prepping meals and executing other types of assigned obligations.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is required to be authorized to work by successfully finishing the appropriate formal training and passing a state test. Considering the fact that many LVNs are occasionally needed to work at any hour of the day or night while taking care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is absolutely essential for these careers.
As you finish off a large percentage of your classes and get close to graduating, almost all schools work hard to deliver employment placement suggestions and employment development help and advice.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN to BSN
Boston and MA have more schools with other options. Read more at http://www.legalassistantdegrees.com