Do you think you would match well with a career as a nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who seriously wants to advance your professional career by registering in advanced training classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the career field and is thinking of becoming a nurse but is tight on time and is unable to attend school at a typical university campus setting, an online nurse training school might be just what the career doctor ordered.
Designed for prospective students looking to get started in the health care career field, suitable online occupational opportunities and focused instruction classes are intended for acquiring your new degree.
Experienced nurses who have a degree may consider taking web-based continuing education lessons and classroom-based medical coaching in order to advance their careers or maybe even go on to attain their masters diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to get to be an RN.
1. Receive your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) degree;
2. Wrap up your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree may take four years of college earn it, the associates degree about two to three years or less, and a nurse training diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may want to start with a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such students enroll in job training programs which take as long as one year to finish.
LPNs care for individuals who might be hurt, suffering, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are regularly instructed by RNs or doctors. Some chores of a LPN consist of recording a patient’s vital indicators, attending to cuts and wounds, delivering bedside care and attention, prepping meals and executing other types of assigned obligations.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is required to be authorized to work by successfully finishing the appropriate formal training and passing a state test. Considering the fact that many LVNs are occasionally needed to work at any hour of the day or night while taking care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is absolutely essential for these careers.
As you finish off a large percentage of your classes and get close to graduating, almost all schools work hard to deliver employment placement suggestions and employment development help and advice.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
Boston and MA have more schools with other options. Read more at http://www.legalassistantdegrees.com