Do you think you would match well with a career as a nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who seriously wants to advance your professional career by registering in advanced training classes and seminars, or you are an individual who is brand new to the career field and is thinking of becoming a nurse but is tight on time and is unable to attend school at a typical university campus setting, an online nurse training school might be just what the career doctor ordered.
Designed for prospective students looking to get started in the health care career field, suitable online occupational opportunities and focused instruction classes are intended for acquiring your new degree.
Experienced nurses who have a degree may consider taking web-based continuing education lessons and classroom-based medical coaching in order to advance their careers or maybe even go on to attain their masters diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to get to be an RN.
1. Receive your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) degree;
2. Wrap up your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree may take four years of college earn it, the associates degree about two to three years or less, and a nurse training diploma takes about three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may want to start with a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such students enroll in job training programs which take as long as one year to finish.
LPNs care for individuals who might be hurt, suffering, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are regularly instructed by RNs or doctors. Some chores of a LPN consist of recording a patient’s vital indicators, attending to cuts and wounds, delivering bedside care and attention, prepping meals and executing other types of assigned obligations.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is required to be authorized to work by successfully finishing the appropriate formal training and passing a state test. Considering the fact that many LVNs are occasionally needed to work at any hour of the day or night while taking care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is absolutely essential for these careers.
As you finish off a large percentage of your classes and get close to graduating, almost all schools work hard to deliver employment placement suggestions and employment development help and advice.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Boston and MA have more schools with other options. Read more at http://www.legalassistantdegrees.com