Do you think a nursing career would be a good fit for you?
If you are a full-time nurse who would like to advance your professional career by taking part in more training programs, or maybe you are a person new to this medical field and is contemplating entering the nursing field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and just can’t commute to classes at a common college campus setting, then an online nurse training program could be exactly what the career doctor prescribed.
When it comes to new, prospective students wanting to get involved in the medical career field, reliable internet based occupational programs and special instruction classes are made for acquiring your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have already got their diploma may undertake web-based continuing education classes and campus-based healthcare coaching to help them at their job or possibly go on to finish their graduate degree in medical care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse or RN
There are typically three options to end up as an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelors of science diploma in nursing) degree;
2. Get your associate’s diploma in nursing;
3. Complete a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree might take four years from a MI college in order to complete, an associates degree about two years or less, and a nurse training diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Some enrollees might choose to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These individuals end up in training programs which require close to a year to finish.
LPNs deal with people who may be injured, suffering, or are having problems taking care of themselves. They are often directed by head nurses or medical doctors. A few of the tasks of a LPN encompass taking a patient’s vital signs, dressing wounds, giving bedside attention, coordinating meals and executing many other designated activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will need to be credentialed to work through successfully finishing the appropriate classes and training and successfully passing an exam. Because most LVNs are all too often expected to be on the job work long hours while taking good care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is crucial for these careers.
As you pass the majority of your required training sessions and get near graduation, nearly all MI colleges and schools do their best to supply employment placement guidelines and employment advancement help and advice.
Here is our current list:
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- B.S. Nursing - Post Licensure (RN-BSN)
- M.S. Nursing - Nursing Education
- And more...
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
There are more college degree choices in Detroit and MI. More at www.Legalassistantdegrees.com