Are you interested in a new career as a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who seriously wants to advance your career by registering for new education courses, or you are someone new to this nursing field and is thinking of going into a medical field but doesn’t have much spare time and can’t commute to school at a traditional college classroom environment, an online nurse training program might be just what the career doctor ordered.
Concerning brand new students wanting to get started working in the health care field, reputable web based occupational programs and focused education systems are designed for working on your new diploma.
Current nurses who already have a degree can undertake internet-based continuing education lessons and classroom-based medical education that may help them perform better at work and possibly continue on to finish their masters diploma in medical care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three approaches to wind up as an RN.
1. Collect your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will require four years actually finish, the associate degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Many men and women might choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such applicants enter courses and training which require around one full year to complete.
LPNs attend to kids or adults who might be hurt, suffering, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are routinely supervised by RNs or doctors. Various responsibilities of a LPN include obtaining key vital signs, attending to cuts and wounds, rendering bedside care, coordinating meals and performing many other specified tasks.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be licensed to practice by successfully completing all the necessary coursework and successfully completing a test. Considering the vast majority of LVNs are regularly needed to be on the job a varied schedule while tending to their patients, being very understanding is necessary in these jobs.
As you finish a large percentage of your modules and get near graduation, nearly all colleges and schools do their best to produce employment placement guidance and vocation advancement advice.
Look through these schools:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
There are alternatives to healthcare careers in Kansas City and St Louis. Go to LegalAssistantDegrees.com.