Do you have an interest in becoming a nurse?
If you are already a professional nurse who hopes to expand your vocational career by completing continuing education classes, or you are someone who is brand new to this field and is planning on entering the nursing field but doesn’t have much free time and just can’t attend classes at a common school classroom environment, then an online nurse training school is often exactly what the career doctor ordered.
For the purpose of new, prospective students seeking to get started working in the healthcare industry, high quality internet based occupational programs and focused training courses are available for acquiring your new diploma.
Current nurses who already have their diploma can consider taking internet based continuing education classes and campus-based vocational coaching that might help them do a better job or perhaps move on to attain their masters diploma in medical care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are usually three ways to get to be an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Wrap up your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will take four years earn it, the associate’s degree is roughly two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Certain men and women will want to start a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Most of these attendees enter job training programs which take just about a year to finish.
LPNs take care of folks who might be injured, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are normally instructed by RNs or medical doctors. Various chores of the typical LPN encompass taking critical signs, cleaning wounds and cuts, imparting bedside care, scheduling meals and beverages and carrying out numerous other specified activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be approved to practice through finishing the required formal training and passing an exam. Because the majority of LVNs are often times expected to work around-the-clock while tending to their patients, having a caring and understand personality is imperative in these careers.
As you wrap up most of your required training sessions and get closer to graduation, virtually all colleges and schools do their best to give you employment placement guidance and vocation development advice.
Glance through these programs:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- RN to BSN
Omaha and Lincoln offer more education choices. Visit http://LegalAssistantdegrees.com.