Do you have the qualities to succeed as a nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wants to advance your career by signing up for continuing education programs, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to this nursing field and is considering going into the nursing field but doesn’t have much free time and simply can’t attend classes at a classic school campus environment, an online nurse training program might be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for new, prospective students wishing to get into the healthcare career field, good quality web-based occupational programs and unique training courses are intended for working on your new degree.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree might sign up for internet based continuing education lessons and campus-based health care coaching in order to them perform better at work or even go on in order to earn their masters degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three approaches to become an RN.
1. Receive your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish off your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will require four years of university study earn it, the associate’s degree is commonly around two years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Programs
Many students will want to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of attendees end up in programs which require around one year to finish.
LPNs deal with kids or adults who might be hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or doctors. Just a few of the chores of the typical LPN involve recording key vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, imparting bedside care and attention, prepping meals and beverages and performing many other assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be accredited to practice through successfully completing the required classes and training and passing the state examination. While the majority of LVNs are many times needed to work around-the-clock while tending to their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary in these careers.
As you pass a large percentage of your classes and get closer to graduation, virtually all colleges and schools try hard to produce employment placement direction and career development help and advice.
Schools that might work for you:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Las Vegas and NV have other education options. Visit LegalAssistantDegrees.com