Do you have the qualities to succeed as a nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wants to advance your career by signing up for continuing education programs, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to this nursing field and is considering going into the nursing field but doesn’t have much free time and simply can’t attend classes at a classic school campus environment, an online nurse training program might be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for new, prospective students wishing to get into the healthcare career field, good quality web-based occupational programs and unique training courses are intended for working on your new degree.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree might sign up for internet based continuing education lessons and campus-based health care coaching in order to them perform better at work or even go on in order to earn their masters degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three approaches to become an RN.
1. Receive your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish off your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will require four years of university study earn it, the associate’s degree is commonly around two years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Programs
Many students will want to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of attendees end up in programs which require around one year to finish.
LPNs deal with kids or adults who might be hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or doctors. Just a few of the chores of the typical LPN involve recording key vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, imparting bedside care and attention, prepping meals and beverages and performing many other assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be accredited to practice through successfully completing the required classes and training and passing the state examination. While the majority of LVNs are many times needed to work around-the-clock while tending to their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary in these careers.
As you pass a large percentage of your classes and get closer to graduation, virtually all colleges and schools try hard to produce employment placement direction and career development help and advice.
Schools that might work for you:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Las Vegas and NV have other education options. Visit LegalAssistantDegrees.com