Do you have the qualities to succeed as a nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wants to advance your career by signing up for continuing education programs, or perhaps you are just someone who is new to this nursing field and is considering going into the nursing field but doesn’t have much free time and simply can’t attend classes at a classic school campus environment, an online nurse training program might be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for new, prospective students wishing to get into the healthcare career field, good quality web-based occupational programs and unique training courses are intended for working on your new degree.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree might sign up for internet based continuing education lessons and campus-based health care coaching in order to them perform better at work or even go on in order to earn their masters degree in health care.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three approaches to become an RN.
1. Receive your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish off your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will require four years of university study earn it, the associate’s degree is commonly around two years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Programs
Many students will want to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of attendees end up in programs which require around one year to finish.
LPNs deal with kids or adults who might be hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. They are often guided by RNs or doctors. Just a few of the chores of the typical LPN involve recording key vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, imparting bedside care and attention, prepping meals and beverages and performing many other assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be accredited to practice through successfully completing the required classes and training and passing the state examination. While the majority of LVNs are many times needed to work around-the-clock while tending to their patients, being a caring individual is absolutely necessary in these careers.
As you pass a large percentage of your classes and get closer to graduation, virtually all colleges and schools try hard to produce employment placement direction and career development help and advice.
Schools that might work for you:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
With the intentional structuring of the curricula in the caring science based upon the work of nurse theorist Dr. Jean Watson, our faculty are here to support you on your journey to academic and professional success, and inspire you to BE COMPASSIONATE as you provide nursing care to patients and their families. The Nevada State College School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in nursing program is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- RN to BSN Online
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Las Vegas and NV have other education options. Visit LegalAssistantDegrees.com