Do you have what it takes for a career in nursing?
If you are already a nurse who seriously wants to grow your vocational career by enrolling in new education programs, or perhaps you are someone who is new to this medical field and is interested by going into a healthcare field but has personal or work responsibilities and simply can’t commute to school at a common school classroom setting, then an online nurse training school is often just what the career doctor ordered.
When it comes to prospective students wishing to get started in the healthcare industry, high quality web based vocational packages and special instruction courses are intended for working towards your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have their degree can consider internet-based continuing education courses and classroom-based health education that can them do a better job or maybe even go on in order to earn their masters degree in healthcare.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three options to end up an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will take four years in order to complete, the associate degree is often two years, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Certain men and women may want to focus on a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of enrollees join class programs which require just a year to completely finish.
LPNs care for individuals who are hurt, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are generally guided by RNs or doctors. Just a few of the activities of a typical LPN include checking a patient’s vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, administering bedside care, scheduling meals and beverages and carrying out many other assigned tasks.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be licensed to work by successfully completing the required education and successfully passing a test. Because almost all LVNs are often required to be on the job at different times of the day and night while taking good care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is absolutely essential in these positions.
As you finish off many of your required modules and get closer to graduating, almost all colleges and schools work real hard to offer employment placement direction and career development guidance.
Learn more about these schools:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
NH will have more options for schools and careers. See other schools.