Do you have what it takes for a career in nursing?
If you are already a nurse who seriously wants to grow your vocational career by enrolling in new education programs, or perhaps you are someone who is new to this medical field and is interested by going into a healthcare field but has personal or work responsibilities and simply can’t commute to school at a common school classroom setting, then an online nurse training school is often just what the career doctor ordered.
When it comes to prospective students wishing to get started in the healthcare industry, high quality web based vocational packages and special instruction courses are intended for working towards your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have their degree can consider internet-based continuing education courses and classroom-based health education that can them do a better job or maybe even go on in order to earn their masters degree in healthcare.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are typically three options to end up an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree will take four years in order to complete, the associate degree is often two years, and a nurse training completion diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Classes
Certain men and women may want to focus on a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of enrollees join class programs which require just a year to completely finish.
LPNs care for individuals who are hurt, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are generally guided by RNs or doctors. Just a few of the activities of a typical LPN include checking a patient’s vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, administering bedside care, scheduling meals and beverages and carrying out many other assigned tasks.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be licensed to work by successfully completing the required education and successfully passing a test. Because almost all LVNs are often required to be on the job at different times of the day and night while taking good care of their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is absolutely essential in these positions.
As you finish off many of your required modules and get closer to graduating, almost all colleges and schools work real hard to offer employment placement direction and career development guidance.
Learn more about these schools:
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN to BSN
- Professional Medical Assistant
NH will have more options for schools and careers. See other schools.