Does a career in nursing interest you?
If you are already a working nurse who would like to advance your vocational career by registering in new education classes and seminars, or if you are an individual who is new to this career field and is serious about entering the nursing field but is tight on time and cannot attend classes at a typical university classroom setting, then an online nursing program might be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
For prospective students willing to get involved in the medical career field, high quality web based occupational programs and special instruction classes are designed for obtaining your new degree.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree can also consider taking internet-based continuing education programs and classroom-based medical coaching that might help advance their careers and perhaps move on to complete their master’s diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three avenues to become an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Complete a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree will take four years of university study in order to complete, the associate degree is commonly around two years or less, and a nursing diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Alternatives
Some men and women might choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These participants end up in class programs which take about a year to finish.
LPNs care for adults and kids who may be injured, in pain, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are commonly managed by RNs or medical doctors. Some activities of a typical LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing cuts and wounds, delivering bedside care, preparing meals and performing many other designated duties.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) need to be authorized to practice through finishing the required formal coursework and passing the state test. Considering the vast majority of LVNs are occasionally expected to be on the job work long shifts while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is imperative in these jobs.
As you go through the majority of your required training sessions and get closer to graduating, most schools work hard to provide employment placement support and vocation advancement guidance.
Take a look at these options:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Maybe you’re not sure about the medical field. Discover alternatives in engineering – http://www.schoolsofengineering.com