Does a career in nursing interest you?
If you are already a working nurse who would like to advance your vocational career by registering in new education classes and seminars, or if you are an individual who is new to this career field and is serious about entering the nursing field but is tight on time and cannot attend classes at a typical university classroom setting, then an online nursing program might be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
For prospective students willing to get involved in the medical career field, high quality web based occupational programs and special instruction classes are designed for obtaining your new degree.
Existing nurses who have already got a degree can also consider taking internet-based continuing education programs and classroom-based medical coaching that might help advance their careers and perhaps move on to complete their master’s diploma in nursing.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three avenues to become an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Complete a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree will take four years of university study in order to complete, the associate degree is commonly around two years or less, and a nursing diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Alternatives
Some men and women might choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These participants end up in class programs which take about a year to finish.
LPNs care for adults and kids who may be injured, in pain, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are commonly managed by RNs or medical doctors. Some activities of a typical LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing cuts and wounds, delivering bedside care, preparing meals and performing many other designated duties.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) need to be authorized to practice through finishing the required formal coursework and passing the state test. Considering the vast majority of LVNs are occasionally expected to be on the job work long shifts while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is imperative in these jobs.
As you go through the majority of your required training sessions and get closer to graduating, most schools work hard to provide employment placement support and vocation advancement guidance.
Take a look at these options:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller- Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
At Southeastern Institute we’ll help you choose the health care program that is perfect for your personal growth and interests, and will support you at every step along the way. Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern Institute’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Medical Assisting
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Maybe you’re not sure about the medical field. Discover alternatives in engineering – http://www.schoolsofengineering.com