Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a good nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wishes to expand your professional career by taking part in advanced training classes and seminars, or you are just an individual new to this nursing field and is looking into going into the nursing field but doesn’t have much spare time and is not able to commute to classes at a typical university classroom setting, then an online nursing program may very well be exactly what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new, prospective students seeking to get involved with the health field, high quality internet based occupational opportunities and focused instruction classes are suitable for attaining your new diploma.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree can consider enrolling in web-based continuing education classes and campus-based vocational training that might help them at their job or perhaps move on in order to complete their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three ways to transform into an RN.
1. Earn your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree normally requires four years of university study to finish, an associate’s degree is about two to three years, and a nursing diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Certain men and women may like to focus on a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such applicants join job training programs which take close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs care for folks who might be hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are commonly managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many assignments of a LPN encompass recording a patient’s vital signs, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside care, delivering meals and beverages and undertaking other specified duties.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be approved to practice through successfully finishing necessary formal education and passing the state test. As the vast majority of LVNs are often times needed to be on the job around-the-clock while looking after their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is critical in these jobs.
As you complete the majority of your required modules and get closer to graduation, the vast majority of schools try hard to present job placement direction and career development tips.
Take a look through these choices:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
It could be that this is not the perfect future career for you. You can see alternatives such as engineering — http://Schoolsofengineering.com