Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a good nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wishes to expand your professional career by taking part in advanced training classes and seminars, or you are just an individual new to this nursing field and is looking into going into the nursing field but doesn’t have much spare time and is not able to commute to classes at a typical university classroom setting, then an online nursing program may very well be exactly what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new, prospective students seeking to get involved with the health field, high quality internet based occupational opportunities and focused instruction classes are suitable for attaining your new diploma.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree can consider enrolling in web-based continuing education classes and campus-based vocational training that might help them at their job or perhaps move on in order to complete their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three ways to transform into an RN.
1. Earn your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree normally requires four years of university study to finish, an associate’s degree is about two to three years, and a nursing diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Certain men and women may like to focus on a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such applicants join job training programs which take close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs care for folks who might be hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are commonly managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many assignments of a LPN encompass recording a patient’s vital signs, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside care, delivering meals and beverages and undertaking other specified duties.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be approved to practice through successfully finishing necessary formal education and passing the state test. As the vast majority of LVNs are often times needed to be on the job around-the-clock while looking after their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is critical in these jobs.
As you complete the majority of your required modules and get closer to graduation, the vast majority of schools try hard to present job placement direction and career development tips.
Take a look through these choices:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
It could be that this is not the perfect future career for you. You can see alternatives such as engineering — http://Schoolsofengineering.com