Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a good nurse?
If you are a full or part-time nurse who wishes to expand your professional career by taking part in advanced training classes and seminars, or you are just an individual new to this nursing field and is looking into going into the nursing field but doesn’t have much spare time and is not able to commute to classes at a typical university classroom setting, then an online nursing program may very well be exactly what the career doctor recommended.
Concerning new, prospective students seeking to get involved with the health field, high quality internet based occupational opportunities and focused instruction classes are suitable for attaining your new diploma.
Experienced nurses who already have a degree can consider enrolling in web-based continuing education classes and campus-based vocational training that might help them at their job or perhaps move on in order to complete their master’s degree in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three ways to transform into an RN.
1. Earn your BSN (bachelors of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Receive a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor’s degree normally requires four years of university study to finish, an associate’s degree is about two to three years, and a nursing diploma may take up to three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Certain men and women may like to focus on a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such applicants join job training programs which take close to a year to completely finish.
LPNs care for folks who might be hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. They are commonly managed by RNs or doctors. Just a couple of the many assignments of a LPN encompass recording a patient’s vital signs, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside care, delivering meals and beverages and undertaking other specified duties.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will be approved to practice through successfully finishing necessary formal education and passing the state test. As the vast majority of LVNs are often times needed to be on the job around-the-clock while looking after their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is critical in these jobs.
As you complete the majority of your required modules and get closer to graduation, the vast majority of schools try hard to present job placement direction and career development tips.
Take a look through these choices:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
With the intentional structuring of the curricula in the caring science based upon the work of nurse theorist Dr. Jean Watson, our faculty are here to support you on your journey to academic and professional success, and inspire you to BE COMPASSIONATE as you provide nursing care to patients and their families. The Nevada State College School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in nursing program is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- RN to BSN Online
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
It could be that this is not the perfect future career for you. You can see alternatives such as engineering — http://Schoolsofengineering.com