Does working as a nurse sound good to you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your career by registering for more education programs, or you are just an individual who is brand new to this healthcare industry and is attracted to becoming a nurse but is strapped for time and is not able to attend classes at a typical school classroom setting, then an online nursing program can be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to brand new students looking to get involved with the health care industry, reliable web-based vocational opportunities and specialized education courses are suitable for getting your new degree.
Professional nurses who have a degree might consider signing up for internet based continuing education classes and campus-based health education to be able to them at their job or possibly move on in order to finish their masters diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to end up an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree might take four years in order to complete, an associates degree is about around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of students apply to courses and training which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to people who have been hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are routinely managed by head nurses or medical doctors. Some responsibilities of a LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, giving bedside care, preparing meals and executing many other assigned responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) has to be certified to practice by finishing necessary education and passing a test. Considering a large number of LVNs are regularly required to work work long shifts while tending to their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is imperative for these careers.
As you wrap up a large percentage of your required courses and get near to graduation, the majority of schools do their best to provide job placement instruction and career development recommendations.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- B.S. Nursing - Post Licensure (RN-BSN)
- M.S. Nursing - Nursing Education
- And more...
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
Working in the medical field might not be your calling. More career possibilities include engineering — http://SchoolsofEngineering.com