Does working as a nurse sound good to you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your career by registering for more education programs, or you are just an individual who is brand new to this healthcare industry and is attracted to becoming a nurse but is strapped for time and is not able to attend classes at a typical school classroom setting, then an online nursing program can be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to brand new students looking to get involved with the health care industry, reliable web-based vocational opportunities and specialized education courses are suitable for getting your new degree.
Professional nurses who have a degree might consider signing up for internet based continuing education classes and campus-based health education to be able to them at their job or possibly move on in order to finish their masters diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to end up an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree might take four years in order to complete, an associates degree is about around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of students apply to courses and training which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to people who have been hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are routinely managed by head nurses or medical doctors. Some responsibilities of a LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, giving bedside care, preparing meals and executing many other assigned responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) has to be certified to practice by finishing necessary education and passing a test. Considering a large number of LVNs are regularly required to work work long shifts while tending to their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is imperative for these careers.
As you wrap up a large percentage of your required courses and get near to graduation, the majority of schools do their best to provide job placement instruction and career development recommendations.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Medical Assisting
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Working in the medical field might not be your calling. More career possibilities include engineering — http://SchoolsofEngineering.com