Does working as a nurse sound good to you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your career by registering for more education programs, or you are just an individual who is brand new to this healthcare industry and is attracted to becoming a nurse but is strapped for time and is not able to attend classes at a typical school classroom setting, then an online nursing program can be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to brand new students looking to get involved with the health care industry, reliable web-based vocational opportunities and specialized education courses are suitable for getting your new degree.
Professional nurses who have a degree might consider signing up for internet based continuing education classes and campus-based health education to be able to them at their job or possibly move on in order to finish their masters diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to end up an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree might take four years in order to complete, an associates degree is about around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of students apply to courses and training which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to people who have been hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are routinely managed by head nurses or medical doctors. Some responsibilities of a LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, giving bedside care, preparing meals and executing many other assigned responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) has to be certified to practice by finishing necessary education and passing a test. Considering a large number of LVNs are regularly required to work work long shifts while tending to their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is imperative for these careers.
As you wrap up a large percentage of your required courses and get near to graduation, the majority of schools do their best to provide job placement instruction and career development recommendations.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assisting
Working in the medical field might not be your calling. More career possibilities include engineering — http://SchoolsofEngineering.com