Does working as a nurse sound good to you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your career by registering for more education programs, or you are just an individual who is brand new to this healthcare industry and is attracted to becoming a nurse but is strapped for time and is not able to attend classes at a typical school classroom setting, then an online nursing program can be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to brand new students looking to get involved with the health care industry, reliable web-based vocational opportunities and specialized education courses are suitable for getting your new degree.
Professional nurses who have a degree might consider signing up for internet based continuing education classes and campus-based health education to be able to them at their job or possibly move on in order to finish their masters diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to end up an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree might take four years in order to complete, an associates degree is about around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of students apply to courses and training which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to people who have been hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are routinely managed by head nurses or medical doctors. Some responsibilities of a LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, giving bedside care, preparing meals and executing many other assigned responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) has to be certified to practice by finishing necessary education and passing a test. Considering a large number of LVNs are regularly required to work work long shifts while tending to their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is imperative for these careers.
As you wrap up a large percentage of your required courses and get near to graduation, the majority of schools do their best to provide job placement instruction and career development recommendations.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Practical Nursing
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Working in the medical field might not be your calling. More career possibilities include engineering — http://SchoolsofEngineering.com