Does working as a nurse sound good to you?
If you are a nurse who hopes to grow your career by registering for more education programs, or you are just an individual who is brand new to this healthcare industry and is attracted to becoming a nurse but is strapped for time and is not able to attend classes at a typical school classroom setting, then an online nursing program can be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to brand new students looking to get involved with the health care industry, reliable web-based vocational opportunities and specialized education courses are suitable for getting your new degree.
Professional nurses who have a degree might consider signing up for internet based continuing education classes and campus-based health education to be able to them at their job or possibly move on in order to finish their masters diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are three alternatives to end up an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
Your bachelors degree might take four years in order to complete, an associates degree is about around two years, and a nursing diploma three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Program Alternatives
Some students may choose to start a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of students apply to courses and training which take just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to people who have been hurt, suffering, or can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are routinely managed by head nurses or medical doctors. Some responsibilities of a LPN include recording key vital signs, dressing wounds and cuts, giving bedside care, preparing meals and executing many other assigned responsibilities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) has to be certified to practice by finishing necessary education and passing a test. Considering a large number of LVNs are regularly required to work work long shifts while tending to their patients, having a very caring and understanding heart is imperative for these careers.
As you wrap up a large percentage of your required courses and get near to graduation, the majority of schools do their best to provide job placement instruction and career development recommendations.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Practical Nursing
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Working in the medical field might not be your calling. More career possibilities include engineering — http://SchoolsofEngineering.com