Has the nursing career field always interested you?
If you are already a nurse who wants to further your professional career by completing advanced training courses, or perhaps you are just an individual who is brand new to the healthcare industry and is curious about going into the nursing field but is tight on time and can’t commute to school at a usual college campus environment, then an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for new, prospective students willing to get into the health care career field, reputable web-based occupational opportunities and specialized education courses are intended for getting your new degree.
Existing nurses who have already got a diploma might also consider taking internet based continuing education programs and classroom-based healthcare education that can them do a better job or maybe even go on to attain their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three alternatives to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree might take four years of college to complete, the associate degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Courses
Many students might choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of trainees apply to training programs which require just one year to completely finish.
LPNs treat adults and kids who may be injured, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are normally supervised by head nurses or medical doctors. Some assignments of a typical LPN encompass taking critical indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, providing bedside care, delivering meals and performing other designated obligations.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be credentialed to work through successfully finishing the required formal coursework and successfully passing an exam. Since the majority of LVNs are routinely required to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being very understanding is necessary in these jobs.
As you get through many of your required classes and get near to graduating, the large majority of colleges and schools do their best to provide job placement assistance and vocation advancement counseling.
We have put together a list:
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated)
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
With the intentional structuring of the curricula in the caring science based upon the work of nurse theorist Dr. Jean Watson, our faculty are here to support you on your journey to academic and professional success, and inspire you to BE COMPASSIONATE as you provide nursing care to patients and their families. The Nevada State College School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in nursing program is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- RN to BSN Online
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
It could be that this college major isn’t really right for you. Check out engineering – SchoolsofEngineering.com.