Has the nursing career field always interested you?
If you are already a nurse who wants to further your professional career by completing advanced training courses, or perhaps you are just an individual who is brand new to the healthcare industry and is curious about going into the nursing field but is tight on time and can’t commute to school at a usual college campus environment, then an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for new, prospective students willing to get into the health care career field, reputable web-based occupational opportunities and specialized education courses are intended for getting your new degree.
Existing nurses who have already got a diploma might also consider taking internet based continuing education programs and classroom-based healthcare education that can them do a better job or maybe even go on to attain their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three alternatives to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree might take four years of college to complete, the associate degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Courses
Many students might choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of trainees apply to training programs which require just one year to completely finish.
LPNs treat adults and kids who may be injured, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are normally supervised by head nurses or medical doctors. Some assignments of a typical LPN encompass taking critical indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, providing bedside care, delivering meals and performing other designated obligations.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be credentialed to work through successfully finishing the required formal coursework and successfully passing an exam. Since the majority of LVNs are routinely required to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being very understanding is necessary in these jobs.
As you get through many of your required classes and get near to graduating, the large majority of colleges and schools do their best to provide job placement assistance and vocation advancement counseling.
We have put together a list:
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BSN: RNs: Post Licensure: Global Studies
- MSN: Master of Nursing - MS in Healthcare Administration (Dual)
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
It could be that this college major isn’t really right for you. Check out engineering – SchoolsofEngineering.com.