Has the nursing career field always interested you?
If you are already a nurse who wants to further your professional career by completing advanced training courses, or perhaps you are just an individual who is brand new to the healthcare industry and is curious about going into the nursing field but is tight on time and can’t commute to school at a usual college campus environment, then an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for new, prospective students willing to get into the health care career field, reputable web-based occupational opportunities and specialized education courses are intended for getting your new degree.
Existing nurses who have already got a diploma might also consider taking internet based continuing education programs and classroom-based healthcare education that can them do a better job or maybe even go on to attain their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three alternatives to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree might take four years of college to complete, the associate degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Courses
Many students might choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of trainees apply to training programs which require just one year to completely finish.
LPNs treat adults and kids who may be injured, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are normally supervised by head nurses or medical doctors. Some assignments of a typical LPN encompass taking critical indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, providing bedside care, delivering meals and performing other designated obligations.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be credentialed to work through successfully finishing the required formal coursework and successfully passing an exam. Since the majority of LVNs are routinely required to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being very understanding is necessary in these jobs.
As you get through many of your required classes and get near to graduating, the large majority of colleges and schools do their best to provide job placement assistance and vocation advancement counseling.
We have put together a list:
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
It could be that this college major isn’t really right for you. Check out engineering – SchoolsofEngineering.com.