Has the nursing career field always interested you?
If you are already a nurse who wants to further your professional career by completing advanced training courses, or perhaps you are just an individual who is brand new to the healthcare industry and is curious about going into the nursing field but is tight on time and can’t commute to school at a usual college campus environment, then an online nursing program may be just what the career doctor prescribed.
Suitable for new, prospective students willing to get into the health care career field, reputable web-based occupational opportunities and specialized education courses are intended for getting your new degree.
Existing nurses who have already got a diploma might also consider taking internet based continuing education programs and classroom-based healthcare education that can them do a better job or maybe even go on to attain their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There actually are three alternatives to develop into an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associate degree in nursing;
3. Earn a diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree might take four years of college to complete, the associate degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Courses
Many students might choose to begin with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of trainees apply to training programs which require just one year to completely finish.
LPNs treat adults and kids who may be injured, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are normally supervised by head nurses or medical doctors. Some assignments of a typical LPN encompass taking critical indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, providing bedside care, delivering meals and performing other designated obligations.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN will need to be credentialed to work through successfully finishing the required formal coursework and successfully passing an exam. Since the majority of LVNs are routinely required to be on the job work long hours while looking after their patients, being very understanding is necessary in these jobs.
As you get through many of your required classes and get near to graduating, the large majority of colleges and schools do their best to provide job placement assistance and vocation advancement counseling.
We have put together a list:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
At Platt College, we encourage our students to follow their passions, wherever they may lie, to find a career they love.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
It could be that this college major isn’t really right for you. Check out engineering – SchoolsofEngineering.com.