Have you considered going to school to become a nurse?
If you are a nurse who really wants to further your career by taking part in advanced training classes, or maybe you are someone who is new to this healthcare field and is planning on going into nursing but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and is unable to commute to classes at a classic school campus environment, then an online nurse training school might possibly be precisely what the career doctor prescribed.
When it comes to new students wishing to get involved with the health care field, high quality web-based occupational packages and unique training classes are suitable for acquiring your new degree.
Experienced nurses who have a degree can undertake internet-based continuing education sessions and campus-based medical coaching that may help advance their careers or possibly move on in order to attain their master’s degree in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three options to transform into an RN.
1. Attain your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Complete your associate’s diploma in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree normally takes four years in order to complete, an associates degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Courses
Many individuals may like to pursue a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Those individuals join courses and training which take just one full year to finish.
LPNs care for kids or adults who are often hurt, in pain, or just can’t take care of themselves. They are typically instructed by head nurses or medical doctors. Numerous demands of a LPN involve checking vital signs, attending to wounds and cuts, rendering bedside care, delivering meals and doing additional designated activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN does need to be accredited to practice through successfully completing all the necessary education and successfully completing an examination. As the vast majority of LVNs are often times required to work at different times of the day and night while taking good care of their patients, being very understanding is vital for these careers.
As you pass most of your required training sessions and get closer to graduation, the vast majority of colleges and schools do their best to furnish job placement support and vocation development recommendations.
Here is a short list:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
A student in OR has additional education choices. More Oregon colleges.