Nursing can be a great career — is it right for you?
If you are already a professional nurse who wishes to further your vocational career by registering for more training classes, or if you are a person who is new to this medical field and is serious about going into a medical field but doesn’t have much spare time and simply can’t attend classes at a classic college classroom environment, then an online nursing program might possibly be just what the career doctor ordered.
For the purpose of new, prospective students wishing to get involved in the health career field, reliable internet based occupational opportunities and specialty training systems are suitable for acquiring your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have a diploma can also consider taking internet based continuing education classes and campus-based medical coaching to help them at their job or even continue on to finish their master’s degree in medical care.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three means to get to be an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish off your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree will require four years to finish, the associates degree is commonly two to three years, and a nursing diploma may take up to three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Class Options
Some men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Those individuals get into class programs which require just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs deal with folks who might be hurt, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are regularly instructed by head nurses or physicians. Just a couple of the many duties of a typical LPN encompass recording vital indicators, attending to cuts and wounds, providing bedside care and attention, coordinating meals and beverages and carrying out other specified duties.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be approved to practice by completing all the necessary training and successfully completing the state examination. Given that almost all LVNs are many times required to work at any hour of the day or night while looking after their patients, having a caring and understand personality is absolutely necessary in these jobs.
As you pass most of your courses and get near to graduating, the vast majority of schools try hard to deliver job placement direction and career growth advice.
We have built a list of schools:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Professional Medical Assistant
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Medical Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Cyber Security
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Specialized Business
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
A student in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh has education options at other PA colleges.