Nursing can be a great career — is it right for you?
If you are already a professional nurse who wishes to further your vocational career by registering for more training classes, or if you are a person who is new to this medical field and is serious about going into a medical field but doesn’t have much spare time and simply can’t attend classes at a classic college classroom environment, then an online nursing program might possibly be just what the career doctor ordered.
For the purpose of new, prospective students wishing to get involved in the health career field, reliable internet based occupational opportunities and specialty training systems are suitable for acquiring your new diploma.
Professional nurses who have a diploma can also consider taking internet based continuing education classes and campus-based medical coaching to help them at their job or even continue on to finish their master’s degree in medical care.
How to become a Registered Nurse or RN
There are three means to get to be an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) degree;
2. Finish off your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a diploma in nursing.
Your bachelor degree will require four years to finish, the associates degree is commonly two to three years, and a nursing diploma may take up to three years.
LPN, LVN and Online Class Options
Some men and women may want to begin a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Those individuals get into class programs which require just about a year to completely finish.
LPNs deal with folks who might be hurt, in pain, or can’t take care of themselves. They are regularly instructed by head nurses or physicians. Just a couple of the many duties of a typical LPN encompass recording vital indicators, attending to cuts and wounds, providing bedside care and attention, coordinating meals and beverages and carrying out other specified duties.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN need to be approved to practice by completing all the necessary training and successfully completing the state examination. Given that almost all LVNs are many times required to work at any hour of the day or night while looking after their patients, having a caring and understand personality is absolutely necessary in these jobs.
As you pass most of your courses and get near to graduating, the vast majority of schools try hard to deliver job placement direction and career growth advice.
We have built a list of schools:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Professional Medical Assistant
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Medical Assisting
Start your future now!
With their convenient location right outside of Reading, PA, and a multitude of courses and programs, Berks Technical Institute provides training that results in Associate in Specialized Technology degrees, Associate in Specialized Business degrees, Certificates of Completion and diplomas in growing fields. Berks Technical Institute makes it easy to find the right career fit for you.
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Specialized Business
A new career is closer than you think!
McCann School of Business & Technology has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Their faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to pursue your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Specialized Business
A student in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh has education options at other PA colleges.