Is a nursing career in your future?
If you are a nurse who hopes to further your career by enrolling in continuing training classes and seminars, or if you are just a person who is brand new to this healthcare field and is looking at going into a healthcare field but is tight on time and is unable to commute to school at a regular college campus setting, an online nursing school might possibly be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to prospective students eager to get involved in the medical industry, reliable internet based occupational opportunities and unique instruction courses are intended for acquiring your new degree.
Existing nurses who have their diploma may enroll in web-based continuing education instruction and classroom-based medical training that can them do a better job or even continue on to earn their graduate diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are really three options to get to be an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree can take four years earn it, the associates degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Some men and women might choose to start with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such enrollees join training programs which require roughly one full year to complete.
LPNs attend kids or adults who might be hurt, sick, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often directed by RNs or physicians. Just a couple of the many tasks of the typical LPN involve taking vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside attention, preparing meals and beverages and carrying out numerous other designated activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN is required to be licensed to work through finishing all the necessary coursework and successfully passing the state examination. Given that a large number of LVNs are commonly expected to work weekends and holidays while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is necessary for these careers.
As you go through many of your required training sessions and get close to graduating, the vast majority of schools work hard to provide you with job placement guidelines and vocation development tips.
You could start with these schools:
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- LVN to BSN
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Medical Assistant-Associate
- Medical Assistant-Diploma
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- RN to BSN
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting
A stdent in TX has plenty of other options. Check into TX schools.