Is a nursing career in your future?
If you are a nurse who hopes to further your career by enrolling in continuing training classes and seminars, or if you are just a person who is brand new to this healthcare field and is looking at going into a healthcare field but is tight on time and is unable to commute to school at a regular college campus setting, an online nursing school might possibly be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to prospective students eager to get involved in the medical industry, reliable internet based occupational opportunities and unique instruction courses are intended for acquiring your new degree.
Existing nurses who have their diploma may enroll in web-based continuing education instruction and classroom-based medical training that can them do a better job or even continue on to earn their graduate diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are really three options to get to be an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree can take four years earn it, the associates degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Some men and women might choose to start with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such enrollees join training programs which require roughly one full year to complete.
LPNs attend kids or adults who might be hurt, sick, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often directed by RNs or physicians. Just a couple of the many tasks of the typical LPN involve taking vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside attention, preparing meals and beverages and carrying out numerous other designated activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN is required to be licensed to work through finishing all the necessary coursework and successfully passing the state examination. Given that a large number of LVNs are commonly expected to work weekends and holidays while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is necessary for these careers.
As you go through many of your required training sessions and get close to graduating, the vast majority of schools work hard to provide you with job placement guidelines and vocation development tips.
You could start with these schools:
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Vocational Nurse, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from the Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences in as few as 20 months. As a student, you will attend live online classes and gain clinical experience at sites in or near your community, secured with the assistance of a dedicated clinical placement team. Accredited by CCNE, the program offers part-time and full-time options to prepare you for certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- LVN to BSN (TX)
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
A stdent in TX has plenty of other options. Check into TX schools.