Is a nursing career in your future?
If you are a nurse who hopes to further your career by enrolling in continuing training classes and seminars, or if you are just a person who is brand new to this healthcare field and is looking at going into a healthcare field but is tight on time and is unable to commute to school at a regular college campus setting, an online nursing school might possibly be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
With respect to prospective students eager to get involved in the medical industry, reliable internet based occupational opportunities and unique instruction courses are intended for acquiring your new degree.
Existing nurses who have their diploma may enroll in web-based continuing education instruction and classroom-based medical training that can them do a better job or even continue on to earn their graduate diploma in nursing.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are really three options to get to be an RN.
1. Complete your BSN (bachelor of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Finish your associates diploma in nursing;
3. Attain a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelors degree can take four years earn it, the associates degree is roughly around two years or less, and a nurse training diploma three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Program Alternatives
Some men and women might choose to start with a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. Such enrollees join training programs which require roughly one full year to complete.
LPNs attend kids or adults who might be hurt, sick, or can’t take care of themselves. They are often directed by RNs or physicians. Just a couple of the many tasks of the typical LPN involve taking vital indicators, dressing cuts and wounds, administering bedside attention, preparing meals and beverages and carrying out numerous other designated activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse or LVN is required to be licensed to work through finishing all the necessary coursework and successfully passing the state examination. Given that a large number of LVNs are commonly expected to work weekends and holidays while looking after their patients, being a caring individual is necessary for these careers.
As you go through many of your required training sessions and get close to graduating, the vast majority of schools work hard to provide you with job placement guidelines and vocation development tips.
You could start with these schools:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Vocational Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Quest College is dedicated to providing career-focused, accessible education and helping individuals get the training, experience and support for the Allied Health and business industries.
- Nurse Aid
- Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy and EKG
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
A stdent in TX has plenty of other options. Check into TX schools.