Nursing is a great career field — but is it right for you?
If you are a nurse who seriously wants to further your vocational career by completing more education programs, or you are just an individual who is brand new to this nursing field and is looking into going into a medical field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and is not able to attend school at a conventional university campus setting, then an online nurse training school may be precisely what the career doctor ordered.
Suitable for brand new students willing to get involved with the health care career field, high quality internet based occupational packages and customized instruction systems are suitable for working on your new degree.
Working nurses who have already got a degree may consider enrolling in internet based continuing education programs and classroom-based healthcare coaching that may help them perform better at work or maybe even move on to attain their master’s diploma in healthcare.
Become a Registered Nurse or RN
There actually are three avenues to wind up as an RN.
1. Acquire your BSN (bachelor’s of science degree in nursing) ;
2. Wrap up your associate’s degree in nursing;
3. Acquire a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelor degree usually takes four years to complete, the associate degree is commonly two to three years or less, and a nurse training completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Study Options
Many applicants may wish to focus on a job as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of participants start class programs which take just one year to completely finish.
LPNs attend to men and women who are often hurt, suffering, or just can’t take care of themselves. LPNs are regularly directed by RNs or doctors. Several activities of the typical LPN encompass obtaining vital indicators, dressing wounds and cuts, delivering bedside care, coordinating meals and beverages and performing many other specified tasks.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) need to be authorized to work by completing the appropriate formal education and successfully passing a test. Since a large number of LVNs are frequently needed to be on the job weekends and holidays while taking good care of their patients, being very understanding is really important for these positions.
As you finish off many of your modules and get close to graduating, nearly all colleges and schools do their best to give job placement direction and employment development recommendations.
This short list can get you started:
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
A student in Virginia Beach can enroll in a variety of other training programs — click here.