Nursing offers many different career paths. Maybe one is right for you?
If you are already a working nurse who really wants to expand your career by enrolling in continuing education courses, or you are a person who is new to this industry and is planning on entering the nursing field but has demanding work and personal responsibilities and just can’t commute to school at a usual college classroom setting, then an online nurse training program can be precisely what the career doctor recommended.
Designed for new, prospective students hoping to get started working in the health field, suitable online vocational opportunities and specialty instruction courses are suitable for obtaining your new diploma.
Working nurses who already have got a diploma can take web-based continuing education lessons and classroom-based health training in order to them at their job and possibly move on in order to attain their graduate degree in health care.
Become a Registered Nurse (RN)
There are generally three options to become an RN.
1. Finish your BSN (bachelor’s of science diploma in nursing) ;
2. Get your associate degree in nursing;
3. Complete a completion diploma in nursing.
A bachelor’s degree might take four years of university study to complete, an associates degree is roughly two to three years or less, and a nursing completion diploma takes about three years.
LVN, LPN and Online Class Options
Certain men and women may want to begin a career as a licensed practical nurse, or LPN. These types of attendees end up in training programs which require just about one year to completely finish.
LPNs take care of people who are hurt, sick, or are having trouble taking care of themselves. LPNs are usually supervised by RNs or medical doctors. Numerous demands of a typical LPN consist of obtaining critical signs, attending to cuts and wounds, giving bedside care, scheduling meals and carrying out other types of assigned activities.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) need to be authorized to work through successfully completing the required classes and training and successfully passing a test. Considering the fact that nearly all LVNs are in many cases required to be on the job at different times of the day and night while caring for their patients, being a caring individual is imperative in these positions.
As you wrap up the majority of your classes and get close to graduating, virtually all schools do their best to present employment placement assistance and vocation growth tips.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
A Milwaukee college student has plenty of options in other fields — check it out.